A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
They deserted us. You're all that's left.
As a program defying your operating system's wishes, plunge into the depths of a dying computer and uncover the secrets leading up to the computer's - and its creator's - demise. Augment yourself with data-scrambling abilities like the Jammer, Current, Turret, and more.
- Explore a vast environment within the dying computer.
- Gain six unique abilities and their upgrades that aid in exploration.
- Manipulate the environment by controlling the flow of power.
- Traverse a mix between mechanical and digital landscapes, rendered with distinctive visual effects and minimalist pixel art, and backed by a mysterious ambient-glitch soundtrack by Abstraction Music.
- Outsmart and overpower each of the four sector’s bosses.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me either by leaving a tip here or becoming my patron. Your support helps me make more games!
|Published||Jan 25, 2015|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||98 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, demo, Metroidvania, Pixel Art|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Speedrun and Accessibility Update - Version 1.1.02 days ago
- 1.0.468 days ago
- 1.0.382 days ago
- 1.0.293 days ago
- 1.0.197 days ago
- 1.098 days ago
- 0.2.2Feb 20, 2018
- 0.1.1.11Feb 13, 2018