Is this local coop or you can play online by wifi or hamachi?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Current is a cooperative platformer; with the help of your partner, cross the cliffs to reach the temple.
The cliffs are treacherous, and your partner may decide that pushing you down is more interesting than helping you. The environment changes depending on the actions you and your partner take.
Current is a game I made for Global Game Jam while at SCAD, with group of people. As such, payments are disabled. If you would like to support my personal work, check out my other games, like Fragile Soft Machines!
Full Credits for Current:
- Diane Mueller - Design, Programming
- Matthew Allen - Background Art
- Nathaniel Frankel - Background and Effects Art
- Kelsey McEwing -Character Art and Animation
- Kim Carroll - Background Art
- Nick Lawrence - Sound and Music